couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 12:36:43 GMT
>From a procedural perspective, the way this should work is that things
which reach a broad consensus via discussion should be added to the
draft workflow doc. Anything that seems contentious should be
discussed until it looks like we have consensus. Once the draft is
finished, we do one vote to tie a bow on it, and the whole thing
becomes official.

If someone wants to run with this, please reach out to me and I can
guide you personally on how to approach this from a project
perspective.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater