couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discuss] couchapp.org down, couchapp.org spammed
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 14:16:10 GMT
Thanks Benoit.

If J Chris does not want to cede control of the domain, we might want
to consider using our Google juice to get another website to the top
of the search results.

To everyone else in the thread: I know you guys are passionate about
this stuff, but please try to relax a little. I didn't like the tone
of a few of the emails in this thread.

Thanks. :)

On 2 December 2013 14:12, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> just a quick update about this topic. jchris has been contacted and I
> exchanged a mail with him yesterday. Maybe some good news around will see.
> I will keep this thread updated asap.
>
> Also thanks for your help all. I propose to coordinate sometimes this week
> once we know more :)
>
> - benoit

>> me!
>>
>> Cheers