couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 12:34:07 GMT
Hi folks,

This sounds like a good idea, but I have a request.

We are still waiting for someone to run with the idea of writing up
our Git workflow. This should document how we use Git on the project.
How to make feature branches. How to manage release branches. And...
*drumroll* how to tag commits.

There's a lot of undocumented rules and I have heard first hand from
people that it is intimidating trying to figure out how to contribute
to the project. So this work would be very valuable for the community.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater