couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <dirk...@ochtman.nl>
Subject Release stuff
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 08:26:24 GMT
So it's been 4 weeks. What do we have to show for it?

- COUCHDB-1930: correct redirect after new doc creation
- Configurable checkpoint interval
- Better error reporting for _replicator docs
- COUCHDB-1795: fix pidfile race
- COUCHDB-1922: fix CORS exposed headers
- Rename proxy_authentification_handler to proxy_authentication_handler
- Some docs fixes
- Massive Fauxton improvements:

* Change from CodeMirror to Ace Editor
* Firefox and IE improvements - IE is still ongoing (Reluctantly)
* Docs can be expanded and collapsed
* Database compaction and View compaction and clean up
* Verify installation implemented
* Database security
* Can use query options on All Docs
* Tons of small fixes and UI improvements

Notably not fixed?

- License situation cleanup
- Build system fixes for Fauxton-in-dist generation

Am I missing anything? Anything almost done that we should wait for?

Cheers,

Dirkjan