couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirkjan Ochtman <>
Subject Re: Release stuff
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 21:46:56 GMT
On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Noah Slater <> wrote:
> What happened with the Fauxton build stuff? Is anyone waiting for my assistance?

I think I talked to Garren a little bit on IRC. It would be really
helpful to get this answered? At worst, we'd need someone to rebuild
the built copy of Fauxton we keep in the tree for release purposed.
Can someone take care of that?

Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner, life has been keeping me busy
again. So my window for today has passed. The weekend is pretty busy,
so once Fauxton build clears I'll try to find some slot to come up
with an artefact.

View raw message