couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release stuff
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 08:43:17 GMT
Missed:
COUCHDB-1923: https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/ca41964
Validate type of iterations and derived_key if scheme is pbkdf2:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/98d0890

I think it worth to hold on a bit for this issue:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/115

It may heavy improve npm registry replication process (and not only
this db) since there are a lot of attachments for every document.
Also I'd like to handle existed jquery.couch PRs today.
--