couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] couchapp.org down, couchapp.org spammed
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 11:00:19 GMT
On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 2:35 PM, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:
> - do we (the CouchDB community) want to maintain the contents? Regardless
> if it is "part" of CouchDB or not (this is a never-ending discussion imho)

It's hard to say for the whole community, but better to say who
(personally) wants to maintain and collaborate in couchapp.org
support. I'd like to, pretty sure that Benoit too. Who else?

> - who will start to speak with JChris about the domain?

I'm pretty sure that Benoit had already contacted with him, but let us
know the status.

> - where do we want to host the domain or contents?

Afaik couchapp.org is a couchapp itself and hosts somewhere on
IrisCouch. Create a replica of it on new instance shouldn't be a
problem.

--