couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 16:54:09 GMT
On other hand when you see commit message:

Add foo/bar config option

What is your first though? Oh, new config option! But no, that was
missed option description in docs. To resolve such collision I may tag
my commit message:

Docs: add foo/bar config option  // now you know what have changed!

or imagine something like:

Add missed foo/bar/config option description in docs // too long

How I could solve this problem?

--