couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Nick North <nort...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improving MIME attachment processing in CouchDb
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 09:22:41 GMT
Thanks Dave,

I should have said that Jan has been looking at the existing pull request,
so that side of things is in hand.

I'll put up the code for speeding up MIME parsing this evening: it's just a
few lines so should be easy enough for someone to check over.

On the chunking stuff, I'll get my thoughts in order and post here to ask
about the sort of approach that's needed, then I can make a JIRA ticket for
a specific proposal.  (The issue is around the fact that the MIME parsing
code doesn't easily match with the chunked request reading code, and I'm
not sure which side should be rewritten, or if rewriting is even necessary.)

Nick