couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [REMINDER] IRC meeting - 2013-12-18 19:00 UTC
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 10:54:01 GMT
+1

Thanks for taking action :)

# I would like to give an update to the translation progress, and discuss
at which point we want to extend the build process for the various
languages
# another point is that I would like to discuss some ideas how we can
spread the word about CouchDB a little more through the community - I hope
I can write that together in advance

Cheers

Andy

--