couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: [docs] Analytics on docs.couchdb.org
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2013 20:46:46 GMT
On 4 December 2013 16:41, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> Okay, we have this:
>
> https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1032400?hl=en
>
> > For more information on implementing multiple instances of the tracking
> code with the analytics.js library, consult the Analytics Developer Guide.
>
> If someone wants to look at this and prepare the code needed to add a
> second tracking code, I can provide the tracking ID. (I have access to
> the main CouchDB GA account.)

I had a look at this. As far as I understood, we just need to add

ga('create', 'UA-12345-6', 'auto', {'name': 'docs-couchdb'});
ga('docs-couchdb.send', 'pageview');

(where UA-12345-6 has to be replaced with the CouchDB tracking ID)

to a feasible place - at the end it could be the searchbox template
proposed by Benjamin. Noah, if you send me the ID I will check this and add
it ...

Cheers

Andy

--