couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Next release planning
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:46:46 GMT
On 9 December 2013 13:09, Simon Metson <simon@cloudant.com> wrote:

> > Yes, but the URL is `/_utils/fauxton/`, isn’t it?
> >

> It is indeed

Unfortunately I was not able to find the conversation we had. But I do
remember that there has been the question, why we cannot have both URL's to
access Fauxton:

/_utils/fauxton
/_utils/fauxton/

And I do remember, that there has been the info, that we can only use the
second version - what is indeed annoying. If there are no problems with
both (what I assume is what you are both saying), then we should create a
Jira ticket and fix it. Or we wait till fauxton will become /_utils/ :)

Cheers

Andy

--
Andy Wenk