couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Hart Simha <hartsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Inconsistencies in documentation
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 14:58:22 GMT
I'm a newcomer to couchdb and am currently plodding my way through the
documentation, but have found them to be suffering from inconsistencies
throughout. I'd like to help contribute towards improving them, but
unfortunately I can't be sure of the proper way to correct them, since the
reason I'm reading through the docs in the first place is to learn how
CouchDB works. Is there any way I could help improve the documentation by
either forking the project, noting all the sections that I suspect are
erroneous or unclear, and submitting a pull request, or by submitting a
note of all my observations as one issue on JIRA?