couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] tag our commits
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 16:24:46 GMT
-1

We do this at Nodejitsu and I find it tedious and unhelpful. It's a bit of
ceremony with little benefit. For me at least, I never want to see "only
[foo] commits" I want to see "only commits in subdirectory foo/". Otherwise
I see the commits through `git blame`.

That's my opinion, but I am comfortable being overruled.