couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From "Mutton, James" <jmut...@akamai.com>
Subject Re: who is coming at the hackaton?
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 18:31:13 GMT
I am not coming to the hackathon but I have spent the last month, since I spoke up about merge
interest, clearing all of the company/policy hurdles required to contribute.  Given my interest
in the merge is there any way I can help jump start this or participate remotely in the hackathon?
 I did a quick re-merge off the master this past weekend and it starts, (although a few things
are broken).

</JamesM>