couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason DeRose <ja...@system76.com>
Subject Re: launchpad / couchdb updates
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 12:06:05 GMT
Great!

So I have a lot of experience using Launchpad Source Package Recipes to do daily builds. I
tried to set this up a while ago, but was having problems with the git=>bzr VCS import
failing.

But it looks like it's working now:
https://code.launchpad.net/~couchdb/couchdb/master

I see you already have a packaging branch here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~couchdb/couchdb/packaging

Is that going to be for stable releases, or for daily builds? We'll need a slightly different
debian/ for each because the daily build will have to call ./bootstrap and needs a few extra
dependencies.

-Jason

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Cottlehuber" <dch@jsonified.com>
To: "CouchDB Developers" <dev@couchdb.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2013 2:02:13 PM
Subject: launchpad / couchdb updates

hi folks,

I’ve been given ownership of the launchpad CouchDB site[1], and I’m making a few changes
in the hope that we can get nightly builds coming out on LP directly. This may mean dev@ gets
some auto-generated emails while I bumble my way through the interface, sorry about that.

The owning “organisation” is ~couchdb[2] which is admin’d by benoitc & myself at
the moment.

If you’d like to join in and help speak up, especially if you know what you’re doing wrt
to LP :-)

A+
Dave

[1]: https://launchpad.net/couchdb