couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: who is coming at the hackaton?
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 18:34:22 GMT
We’ll definitely be active on IRC, #couchdb-dev on Freenode and there is probably going to
be an Etherpad somewhere :)

On 12 Dec 2013, at 19:31 , Mutton, James <jmutton@akamai.com> wrote:

> I am not coming to the hackathon but I have spent the last month, since I spoke up about
merge interest, clearing all of the company/policy hurdles required to contribute.  Given
my interest in the merge is there any way I can help jump start this or participate remotely
in the hackathon?  I did a quick re-merge off the master this past weekend and it starts,
(although a few things are broken).