couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Re: tool for management of couchdb design docs/code
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 16:36:55 GMT
Hey Vivek,

Thanks for open sourcing your code! I'd love to see if we can
collaborate. Benoit passed the baton for `couchapp` on to me a few weeks
back, and I'm working to dust it off a bit, and get a path in place for
it's future. It'd be great if we could collaborate and work toward lots
of little reusable pieces with a nice command line interface for
building, testing, and publishing CouchApps.

Also, anyone else interested in helping out and moving things forward,
please join in here and on Github:
http://github.com/couchapp/couchapp

Let me know your thoughts!
Benjamin