couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Franck Eyraud <franck+couchd...@nospam.yrnm.net>
Subject Re: Writing a Plugin : know couchdb core
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:11:51 GMT
Hi Alexander and Jan,

Thank you both of us for your answers.

I understand that the best way to learn is to dig into the code, I will
use this
You gave me some good resources to complete the knowledge. Especially
the erlang one; in fact, I'm not so afraid by how the erlang code is
presented, but I might end up to use it in a too basic way and not use
its whole power, so having an erlang doc will be also very useful.

Good idea also to look at another auth plugin, and I suppose that if you
mentioned the XO_Auth to me, it means that it is well built (would be a
pity to copy a bad project !)

Yes, I'll keep the list posted about how it goes, most probably after
the Holidays.

As I mentioned in one of my first emails, if you already have some
drafts for the planned developer guide, I might help to enhance it once
I learned some more stuff !

Cheers,

Franck