couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason DeRose <ja...@system76.com>
Subject Re: launchpad / couchdb updates
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 12:08:54 GMT
Also, this should be a useful recipe example to follow:

# bzr-builder format 0.3 deb-version {debupstream}~bzr{revno}
lp:pyskein
nest-part daily lp:~pyskein/pyskein/packaging debian debian

It pulls debian/ from another branch, I used to use it for pyskein daily builds:
https://code.launchpad.net/~pyskein/+recipe/pyskein-daily

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason DeRose" <jason@system76.com>
To: "Dave Cottlehuber" <dch@jsonified.com>
Cc: "CouchDB Developers" <dev@couchdb.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2013 5:06:05 AM
Subject: Re: launchpad / couchdb updates

Great!

So I have a lot of experience using Launchpad Source Package Recipes to do daily builds. I
tried to set this up a while ago, but was having problems with the git=>bzr VCS import
failing.

But it looks like it's working now:
https://code.launchpad.net/~couchdb/couchdb/master

I see you already have a packaging branch here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~couchdb/couchdb/packaging

Is that going to be for stable releases, or for daily builds? We'll need a slightly different
debian/ for each because the daily build will have to call ./bootstrap and needs a few extra
dependencies.

-Jason