but we haz G-Drive ;-)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2xXhdpvuHcGRkVyTFNXaHI2NHM/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

(this is German btw)

Jan, please find attached the zip file with the .pot files. Russian and German was setup initially but I started in the source code later on with German and French. I made a backup of the German translations in pootle so feel free to completely remove everything and set it up newly.

When you have uploaded the pot files, is it afterward possible for me to add new languages inside the CouchDB source code and simply upload a actualised zip archive with new pot files for the new language? It could be that Italian and Swedish are the next candidates ...

Thanks many times! Your help is highly appreciated!

Cheers

Andy