couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: couchdb pull request: Handle req.status == 201
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 10:50:42 GMT
Awesome, thanks Alexander.
On 27 November 2013 at 12:46:27 PM, Alexander Shorin (kxepal@gmail.com) wrote:

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Garren Smith <garren@apache.org> wrote:
> What are we going to do with patches for query.couch? It seems everyone is happy to deprecate
it. We just now need someone who would be willing to maintain it outside of the git repo?

If nobody minds and/or don't plan to handle it, let me pick it and
than I believe we'll found the man who'll be interested in his active
support.
Any license clearance procedures should be done there or it's enough
to just grab and push jquery.couch.js to the new repo?

--