couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Garren Smith <gar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next release planning
Date Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:24:45 GMT
Hi All,

Some changes to Fauxton that will be in the next release are:
* Change from CodeMirror to Ace Editor
* Firefox and IE improvements - IE is still ongoing (Reluctantly)
* Docs can be expanded and collapsed
* Database compaction and View compaction and clean up
* Verify installation implemented
* Database security
* Can use query options on All Docs
* Tons of small fixes and UI improvements

Sue could you check if I’ve left anything out. There should also be some more features to
still land before we get ready for release.
We would definitely appreciate everyone to try out the Fauxton in 1.5, and file any bugs they
notice.

Cheers
Garren