couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Cottlehuber <...@jsonified.com>
Subject Re: Elixir Sandbox
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:10:55 GMT
On 12. November 2013 at 08:59:15, Alexei Sholik (alcosholik@gmail.com) wrote:

> > So yes, Elixir please! :) And if we get a sandbox as well, we can
> even
> enable it by default :)
>
> I tried to add a .beam produced by Elixir to my CouchDB installation
> (I
> didn't want to rebuild the whole project), but Couch can't find
> it. I
> posted a question on this ML[1]. Any hints?
>
> [1]:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201308.mbox/%3CCAAPY6ePTSVSTPYWvquRnnXN0pwbfWmitEE2GAWjsPhATv5iw9Q@mail.gmail.com%3E

Hey Alexei!

Sorry I had this email marked in “must get to, still haven’t”.

How are you starting couch? you should be able to set ERL_LIBS like any other Erlang/Elixir
project, and drop it in there. It’s picked up in `couchdb` script, so alternatively you
can hack that directly:

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/master/bin/couchdb.tpl.in

Also, the new plugin interface in 1.5.0 might be what you want; https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/master/src/couch_plugins/README.md

A+