couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filippo Fadda <filippo.fa...@programmazione.it>
Subject Re: [discuss] couchapp.org down, couchapp.org spammed
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 15:41:23 GMT
I can understand your frustration but I see other members are avoiding your question because
they don't want take a position (or maybe hurt your feelings?). Dirkjan is the only one has
taken a position and, personally, I agree with him, but you already know that since we discussed,
partially, the topic days ago in another thread talking about list and show.
Anyway, if you decide (I mean you all) that the couch apps are an integral CouchDB part, I
think they should be a topic of the CouchDB main site and not live in a separate domain. Else,
if you consider couch apps as an external resource, like any other projects made on top of
CouchDB, I don't see any responsibility of yours.
I suggest to take a vote on it.

-Filippo