couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Clark <jcl...@maf.org>
Subject RE: Cozy, a personal cloud you can host, hack and delete based on CouchDB
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:12:34 GMT
I'm curious to know if and how this compares to what http://refuge.io is trying to do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Noah Slater [mailto:nslater@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:11 AM
To: dev@couchdb.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cozy, a personal cloud you can host, hack and delete based on CouchDB

Dropping user@ and adding dev@

This is absolutely brilliant. Thanks for posting!

Would you be interested in writing up a case study? If you do, we'll feature it prominently.
This is good for you, as you get a bit of exposure, and it's good for us, because people learn
how other people are using CouchDB.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater