couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Write a guest blog post for the CouchDB blog
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 17:52:40 GMT
Hi folks,

I'd love to start getting more stuff on our blog. Anything related to
CouchDB or the CouchDB ecosystem would be cool.

So if you're built a tool, a client, a library, or a product, and
CouchDB is related, the project is interested in featuring your
writing on our blog.

Could be an announcement, a howto, a getting started guide, anything
really. The more technical the better.

Blog posts about using CouchDB. About some trick you have up your
sleeve, or how to deal with some common pain point. All tremendously
useful. Let's get this stuff out there!

This is great for the project because it helps to build our community.
And its great for you, because you get to share your
writing/product/tool with a wider audience.

Thanks!

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater