couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Write a guest blog post for the CouchDB blog
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 18:11:09 GMT
Yep, let's add it to the planet! :) Who maintains that? We should link
to it from the site. Alex, perhaps you could add a link to the footer
link section. Give me a shout if you don't know how to update the
site.

I agree that we should highlight the blog better. And perhaps even
style it up better, so it matches our design. But let's keep that
conversation separate for now. :)

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater