couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cozy, a personal cloud you can host, hack and delete based on CouchDB
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 18:10:42 GMT
Dropping user@ and adding dev@

This is absolutely brilliant. Thanks for posting!

Would you be interested in writing up a case study? If you do, we'll
feature it prominently. This is good for you, as you get a bit of
exposure, and it's good for us, because people learn how other people
are using CouchDB.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater