couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fauxton + Pouchdb
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 17:49:20 GMT
Garren,

If you wanna do a blog post about this, be my guest. A quick howto, or
getting started guide, or just a brief announcement. Whatever makes
sense to you. Would love to get something on the CouchDB blog.

Thanks,

On 4 November 2013 15:07, Garren Smith <garren@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have have Fauxton working with Pouchdb on Node.js. Nick Thompson created a Pouchdb
express.js server. Fauxton was always designed to be a modular web app which means we can
include or exclude modules. In Pouchdb we removed all the modules that were not needed and
just left standard database interactivity and replication.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater