couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Checklist for new Apache CouchDB committers
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:47:28 GMT
This is great, Andy!

I'm going to disagree with dch on this one, and suggest that this is
better suited on the wiki.

How about this:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Committer_First_Steps

Note that my notes on how to elect people are here:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Committer_Election_Process

Don't worry about it being perfect. As you can see from my page, WIPs
are fine on the wiki.

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater