couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: removing "spam" protection on the wiki
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 19:23:04 GMT
Remember that we have community agreement to move to Confluence. I
would note, however, that you get the same problem with Confluence,
and so we'll probably need to implement some sort of whitelist there
too.

If you fancy solving this in the general case, I would post a not to
infrastructure@ and talk to them about how you can help, as your work
would benefit all Apache projects.

--
Noah Slater