couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [wiki] very outdated committer page
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:42:08 GMT
Full list of committers is here:

http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#couchdb

Andy, would you be interested in updating the committer_done.txt email
template to include an invitation to update this page?

Or, if you want, move some of the instructions (the "next steps as a
committer") stuff into a wiki page. And then we can just link to the
wiki page from the template email.

This will ensure that the page is kept up-to-date.

On 22 November 2013 16:36, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> On 22 Nov 2013, at 16:27 , Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:

>>> Good idea! :)
>>>
>>> Can we add to the list of things to do for new committers to add
>>> themselves to the page?
>>>

>> [playing Girl from Ipanema ... la la la]
>>
>> yeah sure - I'll update the new committers page. Is everybody there still a
>> committer on that page we speak about?
>
> Yeah, we have not had anyone resign committership yet :)
>
> Best
> Jan
> --
>

>> Cheers