couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject removing "spam" protection on the wiki
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:54:21 GMT
I know that the goal was to protect us against spamming but I actually find
this protection annoying. Having to request the permission to write on the
wiki is quite aganst a wiki spirit. I can't for example setup a simple page
and share with other to work on a collaborated content.

Can't we just only accepted authenticated users on the wiki and make the
registration harder for non human? It should be enough.

- benoit