couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject [discuss] couchapp.org down, couchapp.org spammed
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:05:36 GMT
Enough is enough,

I am starting to be really frustrated this situation. Not having any
control on the couchapp.org starts to be really annoying. It is now 1 week
since the couchapp.org website is spammed without any possibility to revert
the content or whatever.

I will yet again contact Jchris and Jason about it, and hopefully one of
them will answer and it will be solved next week. But we can’t continue
like this. I’m frustrated, some users are frustrated etc. Especially since
some are ready to start a real documentation. So I would like to clear the
situation this time.

If we considers the couchapps concept as a part of the  couchdb project,
then we should:

- either start some action

- or find a new name and new way to document the concept

If some of you consider that we should just ditch the couchapps concept
from the couchdb and make couchdb another database, then we should also
clarify this situation and start a real discussion about it and at the end
take a decision

So let's solve that,

- benoit