couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Write a guest blog post for the CouchDB blog
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 18:04:41 GMT
Offtopic, but to not forget:
- would you like to add blog feed to http://planet.couchdb.org/ ?
- if we starting write more blog posts about CouchDB, I think it's
better to let them be also available at http://couchdb.org main site.
This means design stuff (afaik, nobody likes current ASF blog style)
and easy access/read/reference to posts. Currently, CouchDB's blog
looks as standalone resource.

but +many. Cloudant people doing great job on the same topic, but
sometimes I wish to see more details (:
--