couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] couchapp.org down, couchapp.org spammed
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 14:16:30 GMT
+1
couchapp is quite known brand of not the one, but group of CouchDB
features. Even if couchapp.org isn't be a part of project, if it
doesn't works well - it makes CouchDB not bad, but also not good
reputation. People has a bit different measurement that based on
feelings (is it informative, works well, looks pretty etc.), has
directly associations (if A is about B features, so A explicitly
relates to B, especially if it's popular resource) and they mostly
don't care about organization structure.

Would like to help with his support if needed.
--