couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Shorin <kxe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replicator written in Node.js
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 02:52:10 GMT
Awesome, Johannes!

Looks like my protocol definition even works (: Have you found any
issues or some missing, incorrect, unclear, weird and others  things
in the doc during implementation? Except your comments on github - I'm
keeping them in mind, don't worry about.

Also, you might be interested in two last commits:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/1d5fe2aa
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/0693f98e
I didn't covered checkpoints routines (like also filtered
replications) in my doc. Will fix it soon.

Currently, I'm working on special peer that will acts as test suite
(hi, Benjamin!) and provide logs to easy found incompatibilities in
replicator's implementations, so should be easy to test and compare
all the implementations. Stay tuned! (:
--