couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Octavian Damiean <odami...@linux.com>
Subject Re: couchdb pull request: Handle req.status == 201
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 13:02:57 GMT
I'm also -1 on removing it. If we really plan to remove it we should do it
gracefully. Add a big note somewhere, maybe even in the header of the
source file notifying users that it will be deprecated.

Maybe even add a console.info or console.warn stating that it is a
deprecated library.

That way people have time to react to it. If we'd just remove it now
because we know it is not used internally we might risk a bad image by
breaking peoples applications.

--
Octavian Damiean

GitHub: https://github.com/mainerror