couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Octavian Damiean <odami...@linux.com>
Subject Re: [discuss] couchapp.org down, couchapp.org spammed
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2013 16:17:44 GMT
On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 4:41 PM, Filippo Fadda <
filippo.fadda@programmazione.it> wrote:

> Anyway, if you decide (I mean you all) that the couch apps are an integral
> CouchDB part, I think they should be a topic of the CouchDB main site and
> not live in a separate domain. Else, if you consider couch apps as an
> external resource, like any other projects made on top of CouchDB, I don't
> see any responsibility of yours.

I don't quite agree. That'sā€‹ā€‹ not the way we should handle things.

If we want to have a good reputation among our peers then it is important
to reach out to external projects and offer our assistance, especially if
that external project is a really visible one.

Cheers,
--
Octavian Damiean

GitHub: https://github.com/mainerror