couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: INFRA: Pootle translation service for CouchDB questions
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 21:02:01 GMT
Hi Jan,

some days ago (before asking you) I have uploaded a zip file with .po and
.mo files. The result was the structure with all files and folders as
needed. I startet to translate just a minimal bit. Then, after the
conversation with you, I just uploaded a zip archive with only .pot files
and fired "update against templates". And everything is still fine.

You mentioned it can be a bit tricky to do the initial upload. What could
go wrong then? I have the feeling, everything is fine but don't want to
miss any possible problems.

See also the screenshot attached.

Thanks for a short reply.

Cheers