couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: INFRA: Pootle translation service for CouchDB questions
Date Sun, 10 Nov 2013 21:46:22 GMT
but we haz G-Drive ;-)

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2xXhdpvuHcGRkVyTFNXaHI2NHM/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

(this is German btw)

Jan, please find attached the zip file with the .pot files. Russian and
German was setup initially but I started in the source code later on with
German and French. I made a backup of the German translations in pootle so
feel free to completely remove everything and set it up newly.

When you have uploaded the pot files, is it afterward possible for me to
add new languages inside the CouchDB source code and simply upload a
actualised zip archive with new pot files for the new language? It could be
that Italian and Swedish are the next candidates ...

Thanks many times! Your help is highly appreciated!

Cheers

Andy

On 10 November 2013 22:29, janI <jani@apache.org> wrote:

> On 10 November 2013 22:14, Andy Wenk <andywenk@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> why? The screenshot is attached ;-) Could you please recheck .... thanks!
>>

> The screenshot was attached, but most of our ML disregard files except for
> .zip
>
> rgds
> jan I.

>>> I think you forgot something. ;)