couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <andyw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: INFRA: Pootle translation service for CouchDB questions
Date Sat, 09 Nov 2013 19:53:30 GMT
Hi Jan,

a huge thanks for your reply and all the insights. This already helps very
very much. I now need to find some time to see how we proceed here. We need
to integrate the creation and extraction of the .pot and .po files. I did
that already manually but it should be done automatically in the build
scripts. I would like to come back to you when things are even clearer.

Thanks again very much!

Cheers

Andy

Andy Wenk