couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <>
Subject First .po files in pootle translation service
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 23:51:00 GMT

I have played around with the translation service at . I have uploaded a zipped
archive with all .po files from . Pootle
is as clever as just uploading / showing the .po files. So what we actually
need is a way to automatically upload a zip file to .

I want to work on that further more. I think I have to ask someone at INFRA
how the uploading can be done. Does anybody have a person in mind I could

Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany