couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject First .po files in pootle translation service
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 23:51:00 GMT
Hi,

I have played around with the translation service at
https://translate.apache.org/projects/CouchDB/ . I have uploaded a zipped
archive with all .po files from
https://github.com/andywenk/couchdb/tree/i10n/share/doc/locale/de . Pootle
is as clever as just uploading / showing the .po files. So what we actually
need is a way to automatically upload a zip file to
https://translate.apache.org/projects/CouchDB/ .

I want to work on that further more. I think I have to ask someone at INFRA
how the uploading can be done. Does anybody have a person in mind I could
ask?

Cheers

Andy
--