couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Attracting translators
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 13:18:59 GMT
Hi,

I would like to push this a little. It would be cool if you take the time
and read the blog post draft and leave your comments (Noah, any chance yet
?). You know after the release is before the release ;-)

Cheers

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

GPG fingerprint: 3B6D 07F8 8732 CD61 D078  EF7A 63BA 495D 0F15 F21F