couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Suggested process for integrating l10n into the CouchDB source
Date Wed, 06 Nov 2013 22:44:07 GMT
I think we are all on the same side with finding that terrible ... we need
a better solution. Actually Benoit offered to speak with the RTD guys and
discuss the I18n integration into RTD ... he knows them ... so let's see

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de
http://www.pg-praxisbuch.de

GPG fingerprint: 3B6D 07F8 8732 CD61 D078  EF7A 63BA 495D 0F15 F21F