couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Wenk <a...@nms.de>
Subject Re: Write a guest blog post for the CouchDB blog
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 20:23:14 GMT
big +1 for that !!! In my spare time, I am hacking on a dead simple Ruby
gem for CouchDB. Why? because I like CouchDB and Ruby and know that all the
ActiveRecord style approaches like CouchPotato or couch_model (sorry Alex
and Philip ;-) ) are not the best way to do ... if the gem is "showable" I
would love to write a blog post about it

Btw: I am waiting for access to the blog from infra ...

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

http://www.couchdb-buch.de