couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Young <byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Subject Re: [docs] Analytics on docs.couchdb.org
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2013 16:06:23 GMT
Apparently, readthedocs.org is collecting stats--or at least is when
served from their side...JS code is there regardless.

I'm not sure how Google Analytics would deal with two UA-* IDs, but
certainly mixing something else in shouldn't be hard.

Readthedocs.org is apparently providing all the wrapping content, but we
could probably drop something into the sidebar template:
https://github.com/apache/couchdb/blob/master/share/doc/templates/searchbox.html

Non-standard, but might still serve the purpose. :)

Let me know if you have JS that needs copy/paste-ing. ;)