couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From timblack1 <...@git.apache.org>
Subject couchdb pull request: Handle req.status == 201
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:57:56 GMT
GitHub user timblack1 opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/110

    Handle req.status == 201

    The reason for this fix is that without it, bulkSave() returns the following error on
line 1029:

        Uncaught The documents could not be saved: undefined

    However, in fact my documents are being saved, so the error message is not correct.

    But because line 993 above reads:

        options = $.extend({successStatus: 200}, options);

    I wonder if there might be a better way to prevent this error message, either in my client
code or maybe by making successStatus be an array of acceptable values.

    $ git pull https://github.com/timblack1/couchdb patch-3

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/110.patch

----
commit 00fa53cbbe2ae468a4bb005ef5707599a36cdeda