On Oct 17, 2013, at 18:11 , Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

I'll take your thanks, but I'd prefer your tanks! ;)

On 17 October 2013 17:42, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:

Noah, thanks ! ;-)

On 17 October 2013 17:29, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

On Oct 17, 2013, at 17:26 , Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

Tanks Noah! :)

tHanks.

On Oct 17, 2013, at 17:21 , Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

Pootle request:

l10n@couchdb.apache.org has been requested through other channels.

Initial mods: nslater@apache.org,jan@apache.org,andy@nms.de,
kxepal@gmail.com

If you want me to remove you as a mod, let me know.

Will update this thread once I have more.

On 17 October 2013 17:06, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:

On 17 October 2013 16:43, Octavian Damiean <odamiean@linux.com>
wrote:

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM, Andy Wenk <andy@nms.de> wrote:

Alex,

if we do this, we have a strong association to the documentation
and
one
might think, that the translation is just for the docs. But how a
bout
translating Futon / Fauxton one day? I prefer a name pointing to
what
the
list is for - here we are speaking about translation for the whole
project.
So I vote for l10n@couchdb.apache.org. ;-)

Yep, totally agree with that. Hopefully this effort is not going to
stop
at
the documentation.

yeah - means we need a well defined process for translations to be
able to
use the same process (and implementation) for translations in other
parts
of CouchDB ...

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

--
Noah Slater
https://twitter.com/nslater

--
Andy Wenk
Hamburg - Germany

"CouchDB - Das Praxisbuch für Entwickler und Administratoren"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2462
http://www.couchdb-buch.de

"PostgreSQL 8.4: Das Praxisbuch"
http://www.galileocomputing.de/2008